The SB-250V is a Heavy-Duty variable speed floor model drill press. It's depth is adjustable and can be preset for repetitious drilling operations to a predetermined depth. It has conveniently placed controls including an E-Stop button, low voltage protection and a belt cover interlock switch for safety. The SB-250V has an adjustable plexiglas chip/chuck guard and the bit changes quickly with a chuck key.
Production work and maintenance work in the repair shop or toolroom
- Large tilting table that can be swiveled or rotated on the column for a variety of drilling operations. Height adjustable table with locking mechanism.
- Quick release belt tensioning for fast speed changes. Three-pulley system and variator for high torque and multiple speed ranges. Pulleys are drilled for best balance.
- Automatic gear box with adjustable depth stop, then spring return.
- Speeds and feeds chart for materials and bit size, for easy reference and optimum operation.
- Drill press comes complete with chuck, keys, wedges, owners manual and a 1-year Dake warranty. All you do is just add power.
- MT3 (Morse Taper) accepts most standard size bits or adapters.
- Large column diameter for added rigidity.
- Compact size to minimize floor space.
- Precision ground table and base with Tee slots for clamping and fixturing.
Supplying Quality Components used in the Manufacture of Abrasive Wheels.
© Shakespeare Machine Stamping of Wisconsin, Inc. - 2801 S. Memorial Drive, Racine, WI 53403
Phone: 888.399.7117 - Fax: 262.635.2449
A division of RC Incorporated.